Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Latest projects

So I have been very busy lately. Mostly with birthday parties! But, I found time to squeek out a few projects. The first one was for our dog, Breeze. Breeze is a four year old mini shcnuazer, who is expecting her last litter of puppies in about 10 days! They will be ready to go to new homes around Valentines day! Any way, after I clipped her, she needed a nice new coat. She hates the itchy sweaters from wal mart. She just tries to rub them off. SO I made her a quick doggy coat out of nice soft, warm fleece. I found a free tutorial online, and after a few glitches, here is the end result!
 
Breeze loves it! Haven't seen her try to rub it off but a few times. HA!
Then I found a really cool "in-the-hoop" project from one of my favorite applique websites. It was a lot of fun. I figured out a few things along the way. So the second pair, (the first way too small), went along easier. I think they are so adorable. And Brennen really likes to look at the shoes. They definitely don't look home made!
To this list I have made a nightgown, appliqued several shirts, and made Breeze a Christmas coat out of my moms scrap fleece. Yeah! Reduce, reuse, recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment