Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Birthday snacks

Well, I just HAVE  to share this awesome, easy, festive treat. We got a popcorn popper. We use it all the time. So, I put it to good use for Andrew and Jack's birthday. I used in for the goody bag. It was a huge hit at the party, at church, and it will be made a good bit.
I found the recipie here.  It is so good, easy, and so not healthy. But your birthday comes buy once a year. So, I splurged.
It's called Birthday Cake popcorn. oh, yumm. You will definately want to make some today. And I am sure microwave popcorn would be a close second, and totally yummy also.
I have done it with a sugar free chocolate cake mix, and sugar free chocoalte chips. It was good. but not this good. lol.
And while we are one popcorn, the zebra popcorn and caramel recipies are OUT OF THIS WORLD! Try one tonight! Thanks you Mrs. Schwartz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment