Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thankful heart!

In this month of Thankfulness, thought I would share a grateful moment! I got a wooden dresser a week or so ago. Another awesome Craigslist find just waiting to be reinvented.  When my son and I were cleaning it up, there was a big bullet in it. Well, I picked it up and looked at it. I thought, maybe I should give it to lee. But I just tossed it into the wal mart sack and forgot about it. Fast forward a week. Lee gathered up trash to burn. The kids went inside to watch Wild Kratts. Lee and I were outside talking when we heard a gunshot!!! A moment of shock, then my heart STOPPED! That bullet! it discharged right next to the empty swingset. Oh, how grateful I am, that when I can't see to take care of myself, God can!!!!! I shudder at what could have been. I ran inside, when I started breathing again, and hugged them. Thank you Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment