Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Best gift for your children.....

I love the AboveRubies magazine. I'vebeen reading it since i was a teen. Yes, that is a little longer than I'd like to think. Anyway, I always look forward to the newest issue. It is all about Godly family life, children, homeschooling, eatinghealthier, etc. i can' t rememberwhen, but I read these words that ch aged the way I thought about a big family a woman said, "The best gift you can give your child is new baby."
Well, I'm here to tell you I have found that to be true.
Eachtime we find thatmy womb has been blessed with new life, and tell our other children, it has always been received with smiles, yippees, and excited voices with questions like when? Boy or girl?? Not a single time has anyof the children been sad or disappointed on the exciting news.
Our newest cherubis five months old. My oldest son said several weeks ago that it would be very sad if we didn't have anymore!
So today, i took this picture. It was so sweet. It happens all the time and it is a reminder to me, and a good visual for you.... The best gift I've ever given any of my children is a new baby.  And I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment